Archive for 五月, 2006

坐壁上观

星期三, 五月 31st, 2006
新浪最新发布的读书网站: http://iclub.book.sina.com.cn/

门户已经开始发威,逐个Copy成功的web2.0 网站,谁玩得过谁?
豆瓣的拥护者们是不是要蜂拥而上,群起攻击新浪抄袭?

可是,新浪就抄了,怎么样吧?你能怎么着?

可以想见,Sohu,163,QQ,所有带有读书社区的门户网站都会开始Copy,在这种压力之下,豆瓣还能做什么?

我猜,3条路:

1、被收购:这是最省力气、见钱最快的方式;

2、消失:有奶便是娘, 不管心气是如何的孤傲,都难免为一斗米折腰;没钱了,散伙;

3、偏于一隅:继续小资的调子,还是有一定的拥护者的,在自己的圈子呆着;至于别人,爱谁谁吧。

豆瓣何去何从,我且坐壁上观。

如何阅读一本书

星期六, 五月 20th, 2006

作者:(美)艾德勒 郝明义
定价:36.00
ISBN:7100040949
出版社:商务印书馆
出版时间:2004-01
装帧:平装
开本:16
页数:372

本书的标签:

英文吵架必备100句。。。

星期六, 五月 20th, 2006

1. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
3. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢*!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。
42. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
43. Nonsense! 鬼话!
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You asked for it. 你自找的。
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!
那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!  (比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

没事偷着乐

星期五, 五月 19th, 2006

每日关注:  互联网非正常人士研究中心

FreeBSD八荣八耻

星期一, 五月 15th, 2006

以使用FreeBSD为荣,以不用FreeBSD为耻;
以实践FreeBSD为荣,以空谈FreeBSD为耻;
以采购FreeBSD为荣,以不采购FreeBSD为耻;
以预装FreeBSD为荣,以不预装FreeBSD为耻;
以热爱和推进FreeBSD为荣,以仇恨和攻击FreeBSD为耻;
以提供FreeBSD平台驱动为荣,以不提供FreeBSD平台驱动为耻;
以开发支持FreeBSD的程序为荣,以开发不支持FreeBSD的程序为耻;
以全心全意为FreeBSD事业做贡献为荣,以假借FreeBSD的幌子骗钱为耻.